Woven material made with yarns developed in fiberglass and Aramidic fibers (they are also known as KEVLAR®), their composition contains metallic copper inserts, these yarns are impregnated with a coating made of temperature-resistant polymers, metallic oxides, minerals, and additives, which have been carefully selected to offer high performance at high temperatures, efficient transmission of motive energy, thus also contributing to the care of the environment.
Type: Woven material Yarns developed in fiberglass.
- Dynamic Friction Coefficient (@ 17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg)
- @ 20-350 ºC: 0.50 – 0.60
- Wear Rate (@ 17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg):
- 4.11 E-03 In^3/hp-hr,
- 5.02 E-02 cm^3/kw-hr.
- Tº Max. Operación continua: 300ºC
- Tº Max. Operación intermitente: 360ºC
- Tº Fading (@ 17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg): 380ºC
- Burst Resistant (7.875” x 5.125” x 0.138”)@250ºC :
- Hard (DIN53505): 86 – 89 Shore-D
- Specific gravity : 1.735 gr/cm3