Yarns made of glass fiber, mix of organic fibers and brass core, these yarns are impregnated with a coating made from polymers, metals, minerals, and additives, which have been carefully selected to help improve the environment, together offer performance remarkably efficient power transmission.
Type: Woven yarn friction material
- Availability: Grooved, drilled, plain and steel back.
- Dynamic Friction Coefficient:(@ 17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg): 0.60 – 0.68
- Wear Rate: (@ 17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg): 3.65E-03 In^3/hp-hr
- Tº Fading: (@ 17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg): 275ºC Physical Propieties
- Hardness: (DIN53505): 85 – 88 Shore-D
- Specific Gravity : 1.527gr/cm3
- Burst Resistant: (7.875” x 5.125” x 0.138”)@250ºC : 10500RPM
- TºMax. Continuous Operation: 260ºC
- Tº Max. Intermittent Operation: 350ºC