Friction Molded material made of a special blend of synthetic fibers, mineral and organic binder with heat resistant polymers and resins, which allows it to offer a high coefficient of friction and mechanical resistance for reliable operation.
- Dynamic Friction Coefficient (@17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg)
- @ 20-350 ºC: 0.60 –0.70
- Wear Rate (@ 17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg):
- 4.8E-03 In^3/hp-hr, 4.7E-02 cm^3/kw-hr
- Tº Fading (@ 17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg): 370ºC
- Shear resistance per tooth: 40 kgs. force. (875 kgs./cm2)
- Hardness (DIN53505): 87 – 90 Shore-D
- Specific Gravity : 1.70 gr/cm3
- Recommended working values
- Temperatura Máxima. Continuous Operation: 300ºC
- Temperatura Máxima. Intermittent Operation: 350º
- Availability: Diverse diameters, numbers of teeth, steps and thicknesses.