Yarns made of glass fiber, mix of organic fibers and many copper cores, these yarns are impregnated with a coating made from polymers, metals, minerals, and additives, which have been carefully selected to help improve the environment, together offer performance remarkably efficient power transmission.
Type: Coppered woven yarn friction material
- Dynamic Friction Coefficient (@ 17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg): 0.49 – 0.50
- Wear Rate(@ 17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg): 3.66E-03 In^3/hp-hr
- Tº Fading(@ 17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg): 300ºC Physical
- Propieties Hardness(DIN53505): 82 – 86 Shore-D
- Specific Gravity : 1.8413gr/cm3
- Burst Resistant (7.875” x 5.125” x 0.138”)@250ºC : 10500RPM Recommended working values.
- TºMax. Continuous Operation: 280ºC
- Tº Max. Intermittent Operation: 340ºC Others