Molded material made of Aramid fibers, mineral fibers, organic fibers, heat resistant polymers, and very special additives, which offer a great performance, with high friction coefficient and very smooth sliding .
Type: Molded friction material
- Availability: Some part numbers, grooved, drilled, plain and steel back.
- Applications: industrial machinery. Its use is under dry operating conditions, oil-free; however, to be contaminated with trace amounts of oil will not affect the performance.
- Wear Rate(@ 17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg): 4.33E-03 In^3/hp-hr
- Tº Fading(@ 17.25 Pound force, 23.30 ft/seg): 320ºC
- Hardness (DIN53505): 88 – 90 Shore-D
- Specific Gravity : 1.8068gr/cm3
- Burst Resistant (7.875” x 5.125” x 0.138”)@250ºC No grooved : 9000RPM
- TºMax. Continuous Operation: 300ºC
- Tº Max. Intermittent Operation: 350ºC